How we keep in touch
If you are interested in becoming a SoCal Chrome Diva, please start by joining both of our online groups:
- Our Meetup.com page where we provide official event information including meetup location (which is not included on this website) and event RSVP requirement; and
- Our Facebook.com page which is our main platform for communicating about rides, riding, what to do when we are not riding, and everything else.
New Member Procedures – Diva-in-Waiting:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to join the Chrome Divas.
- To give us an opportunity to meet and get to know you prior to joining our group, spend some time with us! Event information is available on our Meetup.com page.
- Within a five-month period: (a) If you are a rider, join us on at least two rides; (b) If you are not a rider, join us for at least two events (ride or non-ride).
- Submit a membership application. Your membership request will be reviewed by the Board of Directors and you will be notified within one week of the status of your application.
- Note: If each of the membership requirements above has not been met within five months of becoming a Diva-in-Waiting, the process will start over from the beginning. Any exceptions will be at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
If you are selected to become a SoCal Chrome Diva, we will email you the following instructions along with your prorated amount for membership:
- Join the National Chrome Divas. Please email your receipt to the Board. (Please note: National membership does not guarantee chapter membership.)
- If you are a rider, you must show proof of M1 license and insurance.
- Pay your SoCal Chapter membership dues via PayPal.
- When all is in order, we will provide you with a welcome packet that includes your patch, and you will be added to our Facebook page for members only!